Obsah této stránky spadá do Jednotné digitální brány (Single Digital Gateway; SDG) projektu Evropské unie. Více o projektu
The New Green for Savings programme is a subsidy program of the Ministry of the Environment focused on energy savings in buildings.
The New Green Savings Programme (NGSP) is the subsidy programme of the Ministry of the Environment jointly administered with the State Environmental Fund of the Czech Republic (SEF CR), which is focused on energy savings in buildings, especially in family houses and apartment buildings.
WHAT IS THE GOAL OF THE NGSP
- reduction of final energy consumption in buildings (especially in residential buildings),
- reduction of greenhouse gas emissions (especially CO2 emissions) and other pollutants,
- stimulation of the Czech economy,
- social benefits.
WHAT IS THE NGSP FINANCED FROM
- from the legally determined share of the revenues from the auctioning of emission allowances within the European Emissions Trading Scheme.
BASIC INFORMATION ABOUT THE SUPPORT PROVIDED BY NGSP
What the support is provided for
- reduction of the energy intensity of buildings (complex or partial thermal insulation),
- construction or purchase of houses with very low energy intensity,
- replacing unsuitable energy sources with efficient and environmentally friendly energy sources,
- use of renewable energy sources,
- mitigation and adaptation measures in relation to climate change.
What form of support is provided
- subsidies; its amount depends on the type of measure implemented and the energy savings achieved.
Who can get support
- owners or builders of family houses and apartment buildings, both individuals and legal entities,
- organizational units of the state and state subsidized organizations in the case of buildings of central institutions.
It is possible to apply for support from the NGSP within the announced calls for submission of applications.
The individual calls define the area of supported measures, the circle of applicants, the schedule of receiving applications and other specifying conditions.
HOW TO APPLY FOR SUPPORT FROM NGSP
electronically on the program website or
in person at the regional offices of the SEF CR
WHERE DETAILED INFORMATION ABOUT THE NGSP CAN BE FOUND
WHERE TO ASKread more
Reference to legal acts
Compliance date: Last checked at 16.12.2020