The Operational Programme Environment allows to finance projects for the protection and improvement of the environment from the European Structural Funds.
The Operational Programme Environment (OPE) allows to finance projects for the protection and improvement of the environment from the European Structural Funds.
The Managing Authority is the Ministry of the Environment and the Intermediate Bodies are the State Environmental Fund of the Czech Republic and the Nature Conservation Agency of the Czech Republic (for receiving and evaluating applications related to the protection and care of nature and landscape).
WHAT IS THE GOAL OF THE OPE
- to ensure and protect good environmental quality,
- to promote an efficient use of resources,
- to eliminate negative impacts of human activities on the environment,
- climate change mitigation.
WHAT IS THE OPE FINANCED FROM
- under the structural funds of the European Union – the European Regional Development Fund and the Cohesion Fund.
BASIC INFORMATION ABOUT THE SUPPORT PROVIDED BY OPE
What is the support is provided for
In the period 2014–2020, support can be obtained from the OPE in any of the following areas:
- improving water quality and reducing flood risks,
- improving air quality in human settlements,
- waste management and material flows, environmental burden and risks,
- protection and care for nature and landscape,
- energy savings.
What form of support is provided
- repayable financial instruments.
Who can get support
- the public sector,
- natural persons not engaged in business.
It is possible to apply for support from the OPE within the announced calls for submission of applications.
The individual calls define the area of supported measures, the circle of applicants, the schedule of receiving applications and other specifying conditions.
HOW TO APPLY FOR SUPPORT FROM THE OPE
via the Information System of Final Beneficiaries (IS KP14 +)
WHERE DETAILED INFORMATION ABOUT THE OPE CAN BE FOUND
WHERE TO ASKread more
Reference to legal acts
Regulation (EU) No 1303/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 17 December 2013 laying down common provisions on the European Regional Development Fund, the European Social Fund, the Cohesion Fund, the European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development and the European Maritime and Fisheries Fund and laying down general provisions on the European Regional Development Fund, the European Social Fund, the Cohesion Fund and the European Maritime and Fisheries Fund and repealing Council Regulation (EC) No 1083/2006
Responsible Public Authority
Ministerstvo životního prostředí
Data mailbox: 9gsaax4