Main information about the service

If you are a storage operator and want to place the storage outside the mining area, you must obtain a permit. Apply for this permit from the relevant building authority.

read more

Does this apply to me?

You are an operator who wants to store mining waste in a storage location outside the mining area in the future.

Service outcome

Allow storage location

Service benefit

Based on the decision - a building permit, you can place a storage place outside the mining area in the future. Based on your request, the operation of the storage site will then be authorized by the district mining authority.

When to address the service

Back to top

Before locating the storage site outside the mining area.

How to get the service

What do you need when solving the service electronically

You must submit a scanned application (in the case of a data box), an electronic signature is required if the application is sent by email. There are no forms, the application has a free form.

Where and how to solve the service electronically

Apply to the building authority in whose territorial district the storage site is to be located, either by email with a recognized electronic signature or via a data box.

Could be solved via e-identity


Is the service charged when solving electronically


What you’ll need to provide

Documentary forms are not available, the application is in free form.

Where to solve the service

The service can be solved by submitting a personal application (filing office, protocol) to the relevant building authority, or to address a postal item to this office.

Is the service charged when solving in person?


Responsible Public Authority

Český báňský úřad
Kozí 748/4
Staré Město
11000 Praha 1
Datová schránka: rn6aas6

Additional information about the service

Back to top

Communication language

The Czech Language, English

Last checked at 19.01.2021

Help us improve Report an obstacle Contact assistance services