Table of content
Obsah této stránky spadá do Jednotné digitální brány (Single Digital Gateway; SDG) projektu Evropské unie. Více o projektu
Main information about the service
A Point of Single Contact provides free information needed for a client to start doing business anywhere in the European Union or the Czech Republic.
Specifically, a Point of Single Contact provides:
- information on requirements applying to service providers, especially including the essentials of an application for authorisation to provide services or arranging formalities related to their execution;
- contact information for administrative authorities competent to process applications for authorisation to provide services in the EU or the Czech Republic;
- general information on requirements applicable to the activity of the provision of services and their execution in other Member States of the EU;
- information on appeals against decisions of administrative authorities and on options for resolving disputes;
- information on consumer protection;
- contact information for organisations providing practical assistance to providers, for example the European Consumer Centres Network.
A Point of Single Contact also provides information on the regulation of professions, especially the following:
- a list of regulated professions and conditions for their performance, including information on the process of recognition of professional qualifications, fees, required documents and linguistic abilities;
- information on the obligation to notify the relevant administrative authority of the intent to provide the given service in the Czech Republic;
- a list of professions for which a European professional card exists and how to obtain it;
- a list of professions for which the relevant authority has the right to verify the service provider's professional qualifications prior to the first time the service is provided;
- a list of regulated education and training with special structure;
- contact information for relevant administrative authorities and help centres.
Does this apply to me?
You are an entrepreneur or citizen who intends to start doing business in the provision of services in another EU Member State or in the Czech Republic.
Information needed to start a business in the area of services in the EU or the Czech Republic.
The ability to obtain the information needed to start a business in the area of services in the EU or the Czech Republic, free of charge and in one place.
When to address the serviceBack to top
You can start using the service at any time.
How to get the service
What do you need when solving the service electronically
The service can be used electronically without further obligations.
Where and how to solve the service electronically
To submit a query to a Point of Single Contact, you can use:
- the online form on Businessinfo.cz
- the email addresses of individual Points of Single Contact
- the data mailboxes of individual trade licensing/municipal offices with a Point of Single Contact
Could be solved via e-identity
Is the service charged when solving electronically
What you’ll need to provide
No other requirements need to be met to use the service in person or via post.
Where to solve the service
Visit one of the 15 Points of Single Contact located at municipal trade licensing offices in regional cities.
Is the service charged when solving in person?
Responsible Public Authority
Ministerstvo průmyslu a obchodu
Na Františku 1039/32
11000 Praha 1
Datová schránka: bxtaaw4
Additional information about the serviceBack to top
Czech, English, and other official EU languages if possible
Compliance date: Last checked at 10.11.2020